In this article, you can find the instructions on how to disconnect from the channel manager for Booking.com, Airbnb Professional, Expedia, and HomeAway/VRBO.
💡 Note: With Airbnb, you can stay connected to the channel manager and just remove a specific listing.
- Disconnect from Booking.com
- Disconnect from Airbnb Professional
- Disconnect from Expedia
- Disconnect from HomeAway/VRBO
Please be aware that removing the Channel Manager will mean that your Lodgify and platform calendars won’t be exported to Booking.com/Airbnb/Expedia/HomeAway-VRBO. So, you will need to manage your prices, reservations and availabilities manually inside the platforms, or sync your calendars via the iCal connection.
Disconnect from Booking.com
1. Go to your Booking.com Extranet account and select the Account icon in the top right-hand corner.
2. Choose Connectivity provider from the drop-down menu.
3. Select Deactivate to cancel the connection to your provider.
💡 Note: Once the connection is deactivated, all previous settings will be reset. You will manually manage your rate, availability, and bookings from Booking.com.
If the above option to disconnect is not available to you, please contact Booking.com via their ‘Inbox’ tab.
4. Finally, notify our Connectivity Team that you wish to deactivate your booking.com channel manager. We will respond to confirm that the connection has been removed from our side as well.
💡 Note: If you are connected to Booking.com via the channel manager, and you wish to only disconnect a specific rental, please contact us.
Disconnect from Airbnb Professional
You can disconnect your Airbnb account from Lodgify, but if you want to remove a listing from the connection, you can also disconnect one listing Airbnb only.
Disconnect the entire Airbnb professionnal account
Follow the instructions below to remove the entire connection:
- Login in to your Airbnb account.
- Click on your logo image in the top right corner and select Account or Account Settings from the drop-down menu.
- On the next page, select Privacy & Sharing.
- Select Services, and on the Lodgify box click Remove access.
Finally, notify our Connectivity Team that you wish to deactivate your Airbnb Professional connection. They will respond to confirm that the connection has been removed from our side as well.
Disconnect a specific Airbnb professional listing
To disconnect a rental connected to Airbnb Professional within Lodgify:
- Go to your Main Menu in the top left corner and select Rentals.
- Select the rental you wish to edit and select Sync Settings.
- Under Airbnb API, click on the three dots next to the Status column and select Disconnect.
- Login to your Airbnb account and navigate to the Listings tab.
- Select the listing you want to disconnect by checking the box in front of it.
- Now, click Edit.
- A new window appears. Select Sync Settings and then select Disconnect.
- Save the changes to disconnect your listing from the channel manager in Lodgify.
Disconnect from Expedia
- Login to www.expediapartnercentral.com.
- Select your hotel, go to Rooms and Rates, and click on Connectivity Settings.
- Select Disconnect providers.
A green message will appear, confirming that you are now disconnected.
💡 Note: If you are connected to Expedia via the channel manager, and you wish to only disconnect a specific rental, please contact us.
Disconnect from HomeAway/VRBO
- It is firstly necessary to reach out to HomeAway/VRBO's Support Team to request the disconnection from their side.
- Once done, notify our Connectivity Team that you wish to deactivate your HomeAway/VRBO channel manager. They will respond to confirm that the connection has been removed from our side as well.