If you want to create a new property without adding it directly to your website you can do so in My Properties. Once you are finished and want to publish it on your website you will need to associate it.
Create a Property
To create a new property without adding it directly to your website:
- Go to Menu and select My Properties.
- In the top right corner click the red button Add property.
- Follow the 4-steps-process to include all required information:
💡 Note: Your property will not show on your website as long as you don't associate it.
Associate a property to your website
If you have an existing property which is not yet showing on your website you still need to associate it to a website.
To do so:
- Go to Menu and select My Websites.
- Select the website you want to edit, click Edit and select Properties.
- Click the red button Add property in the top right corner.
- A new pop-up window will appear. Select the property you want to associate with your website from the drop-down menu and then click Associate.
- Publish your website so the changes go live.
The new property should now appear on your live website.
💡 Note: If you already have the maximum amount of properties associated to your website according to your subscription plan, you will need to Upgrade your subscription first, before you can associate another property.