Read this article if any of the pages of your Lodgify website shows Not Secure on the left side of the address bar or if you see a warning page which display the message Your connection is not secure or This site can't provide a secure connection.
|Error message example 1|
|Error message example 2|
|Error message example 3|
Lodgify runs HTTPS (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure) and SSL (Secure Socket Layers) encryption certificates to keep your vacation rental site secure and to boost your SEO. Read more in our blog article.
- Use tracking tools such as Google Analytics.
- Tailor the design of your web pages.
- Display external widgets such as the weather forecast in your site.
💡 Note: If you include HTTP content in our HTTPS pages, then you are forcing mixed content to run. This means that the initial HTML is loaded over a secure HTTPS connection, but other resources such as images or stylesheets are loaded over an insecure HTTP connection. Depending on the web browsers, your content may then be blocked and your website may appear broken to users.
Contact us if...
- You notice that any of your pages show Not secure or display the message Your connection is not secure check the content that you have added to that page and remove or edit any HTTP content. If you need help with this, simply Contact us and we'll be happy to help.
- You see the message This site can't provide a secure connection, ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR, then Contact us to resolve the issue.