To get an overview of your upcoming and past bookings you can export your bookings into an Excel file. To find out how this is done, follow the steps below. For reports on transactions and occupancy, you can also check out our Reports section. Find out more here.
Download your booking report
- Go to your Main Menu in the top left corner and select Reservations.
- On the left navigation panel at the bottom, click the Download Icon.
- The download should start automatically and your report will be saved in your downloaded files.
💡 Note: If you want to only download certain bookings, e.g. upcoming booked bookings for the next two months, use the Filters before you start the download.
💡 Note: If you would like to keep your booking reports up-to-date and to have them create themselves automatically, think about using our integration with Zapier to save time and stay updated.
Format your booking report
The report will be automatically downloaded in .csv format. You can open it with your Excel software.
If the report is not formatted in different columns, please follow these simple steps:
- Mark the entire Column A.
- Go to Data in the Menu tab.
- Select Text to Columns.
- A new window will appear. Select the option Delimited and click Next.
- Select Comma as Delimiter and click Next.
- The Column data format should be General. Then click Finish.
Your Excel file should now be formatted into columns and rows. If you haven't done so in the filter options before downloading the report, you can now hide all data that is irrelevant for you and sort the bookings by different categories.