A quote allows you to add prices, rental agreements, and policies to a booking. You can add one or more quotes to a booking after it has been created. This could be ideal when your guest wants to compare options, for example for different dates.
Add a quote to an existing booking
If you have created a booking without a quote, you can add one later. Quotes can be added either in the Reservation System or the Calendar.
|In Reservation System||
- A slide-in window appears to the right side of the screen: fill the fields Booking Detail and Guest and click Next.
- On the following page, review the price details and add-ons and use the Edit button if you need to modify anything, then click Next.
- Choose if you want to activate the Policy Workflow, then click Save.
- On the following page:
- If you want to send the quote to your guest via email, review it and click Send.
- If you do not want to send them an email, click Hide.
The booking now contains a quote. If you want to add a new one, click the pencil icon and select Add new Quote.
💡 Note: you can send multiple quotes to your guests. Once the guest decides their favorite one, it will automatically deactivate all the others.
Select the primary quote of a booking
When a booking contains more than one quote, you should decide what is the primary one because that will block your calendar's availability.
By default, the latest quote that you send to your guest becomes the primary one. To change the primary quote:
- Go to Menu and select Reservations.
- Select the booking which primary quote should be changed. The primary quote shows the complete details of the booking while the secondary ones only show the Quote numbers.
- Select one of the Other Quotes.
- A slide-in window appears to the right side of the screen. Click Set Quote as primary.
💡 Note: You may have sent to the guest emails containing different quotes. Once the guest decides their favorite one, it will automatically deactivate all the others.