Follow this guide if you receive a new booking request which you would like to accept.
- Go to your Main Menu in the top left corner and select Reservations.
- Enter the booking request which is marked in green with the Booking Status Open.
- In the blue notification, select Reject or Agree & Charge ...€.
💡 Note: If you have closed the blue notification without rejecting or accepting the request you can click on the Quote Status Pending for owner and select an action from the drop-down menu:
- Agree after Payment (Booking status tentative)
- Agree without Payment (Booking status booked)
- Reject (Booking status declined)
- A new window will open up to send a message to the guest.
💡 Note: If your payment settings in your Policy are set to collect a Reservation Deposit upon booking confirmation the message to the guest will automatically request the reservation deposit payment. If not, request the payment manually.