A quote allows you to add prices, rental agreements, and policies to a booking. When you add a quote, you give to your guests a complete and transparent overview of their booking. The system automatically calculates the exact price based on your rates settings, however, you have the freedom to adjust each quote that you create: you could, for example, offer a special discount or add an extra service.
💡 Note: If you receive a booking request via email, learn how to forward it directly into the reservation system, then create a quote for it. Bookings received via phone or facebook can be created either in Reservations or the Calendar.
|Where...||How to get there...|
|In Reservation System||
- A slide-in window appears to the right side of the screen: fill the fields Booking Detail and Guest and click Next.
- On the following page, review the price details and add-ons and use the Edit button if you need to modify anything, then click Next.
- Choose if you want to keep or deactivate the Policy Workflow, then click Save.
- On the following page:
- If you want to send the quote to your guest via email, review it and click Send.
- If you do not want to send them an email, click Hide.
The new booking now appears in your bookings list / Calendar.
💡 Note: you can send multiple quotes to your guests. Find out how to Add a Quote.