Promotions can help you to create special offers for certain periods or give a discount to certain customers by using a promotion code. Promotions can be used in a variety of different ways. Find out how to create one and how they are applied.
Create a promotion
- Go to Menu and select My properties.
- Select the property that you want to create the promotion for, click Edit and select Rates.
- Scroll down to Promotions and click Add promotion.
- A pop-up window will appear. To create a promotion click Add new promotion (otherwise, you can select to apply one of your existing promotions to this particular property).
- A pop-up window will show you all the details you will need to fill in, in order to create the promotion.
- Once saved you will always be able to edit the discount code by clicking on the pen image next to the promotion name.
- You can apply the same promotion for all your room/rental types or restrict it only to certain ones by clicking on the little pencil icon next to Restrictions.
- If you want to use the same promotion for a different property, you can decide to discount the same amount for all your properties, by switching on the Use default button. If you prefer to apply a different amount, switch the button off and configure the discount manually for the new property.
- Let your customers know about the special offer by adding a Promotion Widget on your homepage. Read more.
How a guest can apply a discount code
If the promotion has a discount code, your guests will be able to fill it in at check-out at the bottom of the booking summary on the right.
The reduced amount will be shown in the booking summary, no matter if the promotion applies automatically without a code in case certain conditions are met, or once the code is applied.