Protect your rental and enforce your house rules by integrating Minut with your Lodgify account in order to monitor noise and occupancy in your rental. By integrating, you allow Minut to automatically pull your guest's information from Lodgify, so that they can be notified when noise goes above your preferred threshold.
For any questions regarding this integration, please contact Minut via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Set up the connection between Lodgify and Minut
The setup of the connection is done within your Minut account. However, you will need your Lodgify API key.
To connect Lodgify to Minut:
- Inside your Minut account, click Integrations in the left-hand menu and select Lodgify.
- This will open a new page providing more details about the connection. Click Connect in the top right corner.
- Next, click the Connect on the Set-Up tab.
- Agree to the terms by clicking Agree and Continue.
- A pop-up will appear. Paste in the Lodgify API key and click Connect.
- Map your Lodgify rentals to your properties on Minut.
💡 Note: Keep in mind that you must manually configure your rentals in Minut. They cannot be imported.
- You will see a list of your rentals in Minut.
- Choose a rental to map, and click Create Link.
- A pop-up will appear with a list of your Lodgify rentals. Select the corresponding Lodgify rental and click Create Link.
- Guest and Reservation details will automatically be imported by Minut from now on. If needed, you can edit these details in Minut.
💡 Note: Changes made on Minut will not reflect on Lodgify or connected OTA.