Through Tidy's integration with Lodgify, you can have your cleaning and maintenance jobs automatically scheduled between bookings. Additionally, you can use Tidy to automatically book and track jobs, and managing your service pros.
💡 Note: For any questions or requests regarding this integration, be sure to contact email@example.com.
In order to be able to connect Lodgify with Tidy, you need to fulfil a set of requirements:
- Your rental must be located within a country with Zip / postal codes.
- You must have at least one rental completed and assigned to your website.
💡 Note: You will need your API KEY to set up the connection in Tidy.
Set up the connection between Lodgify and Tidy
Setting up the connection between Lodgify and Tidy is done on Tidy:
- Go to Tidy's Dashboard.
- Click Sign Up and fill out the sign-up form.
💡 Note: If you already have a Tidy account, select Integrations from the menu.
- Next, you will get the option to import your rentals from Lodgify by clicking on Import Properties.
- Select Lodgify from the dropdown list.
- Select to use the Direct integration and add your API KEY.
- Import your properties.
- Once your rentals have synced, you will receive an email confirmation.
- In your Tidy account, confirm your rental's address.
- Next, you can configure job automations within Tidy.