Through the Lodgify integration with Turno (formerly TurnoverBnB), your reservations are exported to Turno so that you can easoly manage their cleanings. Import your Lodgify rentals and reservations into Turno, then save time using checklists, documenting inventory, and even paying your cleaners all from one app.
💡 Note: Should you need any assistance with the Turno integration, be sure to contact the Turno support team through the Help option in their menu.
In order to connect your Lodgify account to your Turno account, you must meet the following requirements:
- At least one rental must be completed in your Lodgify account.
💡 Note: If you are using Bookable Units, Turno will show that a cleaning is due for one of the units. However, it cannot show which exact unit the cleaning is for.
- Your channel manager connections should be configured. Learn more about our API channel managers.
Sign up to Turno
Before you can connect to Turno, you must sign up to their services. To do so:
- Go to the Turno sign up page.
- A module will pop up, requesting further information. For PMS, be sure to select "Lodgify".
Once your account has been created, you will have three options to continue setting up your account:
- Take a tour
- Explore by myself
- Schedule a call
Connecting Lodgify to Turno
Although the connection is set up entirely in your Turno account, you will need your Lodgify API key. To set up the connection:
- Enter your Turno account, and go to Settings at the top right, then Integrations.
- In the Integrations page, search Lodgify and click Connect.
- You will be asked to enter your Lodgify API key. Learn where to find your Lodgify API key.
- Next, link your Lodgify rentals with Turno by selecting a Turno rental for each Lodgify rental. Click Link Listings to confirm the connection.
💡 Note: If your rental does not yet exist in Turno, select New Property. If your rental does already exist in Turno, select the relevant rental from the drop-down.
💡 Note: If there is any rental that you do not want to link, simply untick the box to the left of the listing.
- Once your rentals are linked, go to Projects and Schedule in Turno and review the imported reservations.
From this point on, cleaning projects can be created for each reservation. To enable this, you must set the creation options on the Properties page in Turno and add cleaners (either your own, or through Turno) and choose whether to create cleaning projects manually or automatically.
💡 Note: Turno imports everything that blocks your calendar (meaning it also imports closed periods and iCal imports). This allows you to create cleaning projects for these events too.