- Superhog's Know Your Guest services
- Connect Lodgify to Superhog
- Connected to Superhog - What to do if something goes wrong?
Superhog's Know Your Guest services
Superhog is a digital trust platform that verifies guests and hosts in order to be able to operate and book with confidence. The following services are included:
- Guest Screening: Superhog's guest screening technology allows you to screen vacation rental guests before they enter your property, helping you decide which bookings to accept.
- ID Capture: Use ID Capture to know who's staying in your rental.
- Damage Waiver: A small, non-refundable fee that guests pay. If any damage occurs, the host will use this fee to cover costs.
- Damage Deposit: Typically a larger, refundable amount. If damage occurs, the cost will come out of this deposit. If no damage occurs, the amount will be released back to the guest.
- Damage Protection: Comprehensive damage protection up to $5,000,000.
To find out more or start a trial, follow this link.
Connect Lodgify to Superhog
To connect Lodgify to Superhog you will need to follow the below steps:
- Go to your Main Menu in the top left corner and select Marketplace.
- Now choose Superhog from the available apps. A slide-in window will appear with a link where you can create a Superhog account.
- Once the account is created, you will receive a call from one of Superhog's sales agents. During this call, you will need to provide your Lodgify API key, so they can establish the connection to Lodgify for you.
💡 Note: You can find your API key in the Superhog slider in your Apps section.
- Once the connection has been established, you can go to your Superhog account, select the rentals you want to be covered. Each new booking for the selected rentals will then be eligible for verification.
Connected to Superhog - what to do if something goes wrong?
If you are using Superhog to protect your Lodgify bookings, and something goes wrong, and you need to report an incident, you will need to ensure to do so within 24 hours of the incident and no later than 7 days from the end of the booking. To report an incident, get in touch with Superhog.