- Superhog services
- Connect Lodgify to Superhog
- Connected to Superhog - What to do if something goes wrong?
Superhog is a digital trust platform that verifies guests and hosts in order to be able to operate and book with confidence. The following services are included:
- Booking guarantee: All verified bookings come with £1m property damage and £1m public liability protection in case your guests have an accident.
- Say goodbye to deposits: Superhog backs all verified guests with a security deposit so you don't need to ask guests for a deposit any longer and save time requesting and releasing deposit payments.
- Free ID check: Fast, accurate, and free ID verification tool to check your guests independently from your booking platform.
- More bookings: Superhog's host verification increases the likelihood of receiving bookings as you are verified as being trustworthy.
- Peace of mind: Superhog verifies and authenticates guests from across all booking platforms, knowing only trustworthy guests will be staying at your rental. At the same time, Superhog certifies properties across all booking platforms so that guests know they are booking a verified property from a certified host.
The integration offers a variety of benefits for hosts and guests:
|Host benefits||Guest benefits|
|Whenever a Superhog-approved guest stays, you will have a guarantee that no damages will be caused. This guarantee will reinstate up to £1,000,000 worth of property damage or £100,000 for rental contents if necessary.||
Superhog-approved hosts protect guests against fraud and cancellation. Superhog's guest guarantee will provide financial support of up to £1,000 per booking of expenses incurred in such circumstances.
|If a guest suffers an injury, you will be protected against costs that you are found liable for up to £1,000,000.||
Superhog will provide guests with a damage deposit guarantee of up to £500 for every booking.
Superhog provides you with the necessary tools and data to be able to approve your guests before their booking starts.
|Superhog provides guests with the necessary tools and data to be able to approve hosts before the booking starts.
To find out more or start a trial, follow this link.
Connect Lodgify to Superhog
To connect Lodgify to Superhog you will need to follow the below steps:
- Go to your Main Menu in the top left corner and select Apps.
- Now choose Superhog from the available apps. A slide-in window will appear with a link where you can create a Superhog account.
- Once the account is created, you will receive a call from one of Superhog's sales agents. During this call, you will need to provide your Lodgify API key so they can establish the connection to Lodgify for you.
💡 Note: You can find your API key in the Superhog slider in your Apps section.
- Once the connection has been established, you can go to your Superhog account, select the rentals you want to be covered. Each new booking for the selected rentals will then be eligible for verification.
Connected to Superhog - what to do if something goes wrong?
If you are using Superhog to protect your Lodgify bookings, and something goes wrong and you need to report an incident, you will need to ensure to do so within 24 hours of the incident and no later than 7 days from the end of the booking. Check out this document for things to keep in mind if something went wrong. To report an incident, get in touch with Superhog.