Revyoos is a review aggregator that helps you to manage and synchronize all your reviews from your website as well as your external channels in one place. By integrating the widget on your website, you will be able to automatically synchronize new reviews and responses over all your channels, as well as import previous reviews in bulk. To find out more about Revyoos, check out their website.
Get started with Revyoos
To get started with Revyoos, you will first need to create an account. To do so, you can follow this link. Once you have successfully created your account, you will need to start setting up your rentals. To do so, you can either create your rentals one by one if you only have a few, or you can bulk-upload them via a CSV or Excel file.
|Create your properties||Instructions|
|One by one||
To create your properties one by one, follow these steps:
|In bulk via a CSV/Excel file||
To upload many properties you can do so following these steps:
Create your Revyoos widget and insert it in your Lodgify website
Depending on your Revyoos subscription plan, you will have access to different widgets and features.
|Widget||Premium Plan||Business Plan|
Property Review Widget
With this, you can create one widget for each property.
Single Property Widgets Only
With this, you can aggregate absolutely all your reviews from all your properties.
To set up your widget, follow these steps:
- Go to a property, and select Widgets setup.
- Now choose the type of widget you want to create, and click Set up.
- Here, you can configure the following:
Theme / background: Light / Dark
Position: Bottom / center right / Left
Color: You can set it up in your brand colors
- Contents: Depending on your preferences or the terms & conditions of each OTA, you can display the content of every single review and link to your listing, or only display the summary with the rating and the number of reviews for each OTA.
- Once you are happy with the settings, create the code.
- Then copy the code and head to Lodgify.
Widget implementation in Lodgify
To implement the widget in Lodgify you simply need to head to your homepage or any custom page of your website where you want the reviews to appear, and follow these steps:
- Once you have selected the page where you want to implement the widget, click Add new widget.
- Now select Raw Html.
- A new pop-up will open up where you can paste your Revyoos widget code, and then Save. Then don't forget to publish the changes.