Lynx offers keyless solutions for your rental and gives you the option to let your guests in without having to be there in person. To use Lynx Virtual Keys with Lodgify you need to connect both accounts via API in order to synchronize Lodgify bookings with Lynx.
Connect Lodgify to Lynx
To connect the two accounts, follow these steps:
- First, you need to follow this link and log into your Lynx account or click Sign up to create one in case you don't have one yet.
- Once you are logged into your Lynx account, click on the settings icon next to your name, select the menu Integrations, and click the button Add Integration.
- In the registration form, select PMS/Booking site as Category and Lodgify as Partner. Add a name for the Integration, and then insert your Lodgify API key in the field API token.
💡 Note: You can find your Lodgify API key in your Settings section in Lodgify.
- Now click Save.
- Email email@example.com with the property IDs, requesting Lynx to activate the integration for those rentals.
Complete your property details in Lynx
To finalize the connection and make sure that Lynx is able to read your property information from Lodgify correctly, you need to complete your property details in Lynx.
To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to Properties in your Lynx account and click Add property.
- Now select Lodgify in the first dropdown. Then, simply start typing the name of your listing in the field Search for Property, and select the property that you want to create. The rental information will be added automatically, and the property will be linked to your one in Lodgify in order to start syncing reservations.
- Then enter the default Access Time for the rental, which indicates within which timeframe/date range the code will be valid. Then click Next.
💡 Note: This information will also be included in the message to the guest when using the tags Check-in Time and Checkout Time.
- Now select the plan that fits your needs.
Plan Details Messaging Only Choose this plan if you will be using static access information and only need automated messaging deployed for each stay. Smart Devices Choose this plan if you will be adding a smart lock or smart lockbox to the property and require codes to be assigned for each stay. This plan will also enable automated messages.
That’s it! Whenever a confirmed booking is created in your Lodgify account, the information will be automatically created in Lynx.