On your website, you have a variety of preset fonts that you can configure for different sections.
💡 Note: In case you don't find a font that you like, you can also upload more fonts using Google Fonts. Learn how to customize your fonts in this article.
To use the website builder's default fonts, follow these steps:
- Go to your Main Menu in the top left corner and select My websites.
- Select the website that you want to amend, click Edit and select Design.
- Select the tab Fonts and choose which font you want to apply for which part of the website. The font sections are as follows:
- Text: This refers to all content and menu text. 💡 Note: For this part, you can also configure the size of the font.
- Headings: This applies to all Heading Widgets.
- Business Name: This applies only if you don't have uploaded an image logo.
- Business Tagline: This refers to the text underneath the logo.