On your website, you have a variety of preset fonts that you can configure for different sections.
To use the website builder's default fonts, follow these steps:
- Go to your Main Menu in the top left corner and select Websites.
- In the Design tab, select Fonts and choose which font you want to apply for which part of the website. The font sections are as follows:
- Text: This refers to all content, menu items, and buttons.
- Headings: This applies to all headings used on the website (not only heading widgets or headings used in content widgets).
- Business Name: This applies only if you haven't uploaded an image logo.
- Business Tagline: This refers to the text underneath the logo.