If you have more than one rental or rental type and want to have the same or similar rates and booking settings for them, you can use the Copy rates feature. This feature lets you copy the rates and booking settings from one rental to another and saves you lots of time during the setup.
💡 Note: To be able to use this functionality, you must have completed the setup for one rental already.
- Which information can be copied
- How to copy a rate from one rental to another one
- How to copy a rate from one room type to another one within the same rental
Which information can be copied
With the Copy rates function, you can copy the entire information configured in the following sections, from one rental/room type to another:
- Booking Settings
- Season Rates (all configured Seasons will be copied)
- Fees & Rental Taxes
- Promotions & Addons
💡 Note: The copied information from rental A will override any information you might have configured in the specific section in rental B. Example: When copying the rates from rental A to rental B, any Season rates you might have configured previously for rental B, will be overridden.
💡 Note: The rate's name and rate notes will only be copied in English. If you have those set up in rental A in other languages as well, you would need to translate these manually in rental B.
How to copy a rate from one rental to another rental
If you want to copy your rates from rental A to rental B follow these steps:
- Go to your Main Menu in the top left corner and select Rentals.
- Select the rental you wish to edit, select Rates and click Copy rates.
- A new slider will open up where you can select the rental you want to copy the rates from. 💡 Note: If rental A or B has room types you need to select in the drop-down menu from which room type in A you want to copy the rate to B.
- Then save the changes. The information will now appear in rental B.
💡 Note: Check if you need to translate the rates' names and rate notes into other languages.
💡 Note: Anything that is not configured in rental A will be left/overridden blank in rental B.
How to copy a rate from one room type to another one within the same rental
If you already have a rental (A) with room types (X & Y) completely set up and want to add another room type (Z) with the same rate setup as room type (X), you need to follow steps 1 and 2 from above and then do the following:
In the copy rates slider that opens up, select to copy the rates from rental A and assign a rate to each room type. As you don't want to make any changes to the rates of room types X and Y you need to:
- Copy from room type X → room type X
- Copy from room type Y → room type Y
- Copy from room type X → room type Z (this is the only one you actually want to set up)
Then select which information you want to copy, and save.