In your rental's Booking Settings you specify your Bookability, check-in times, and how far in advance guests can or must book. Here you can also include your rental agreement to make sure guests know all the terms and conditions that apply for a stay at your rental.
To edit your Booking Settings:
- Go to your Main Menu in the top left corner and select Rentals.
- Choose the rental you want to amend and select Booking Settings. Now you can configure the following:
- Bookability: Here you can decide if you accept Instant Bookings, Booking Requests, or Inquiry Only. Learn more about each setting and how they influence the booking process in this article.
- Check-in / Check-out times: Specify at which time you require guests to check-out and from which time they can check-in.
- Rental agreement: Here you can include a rental agreement to define rental rules and regulations for you and the guest. Learn more about rental agreements.
- Advance notice: Define how far in advance your guests must make a booking, e.g. allow only bookings that are made a minimum of 2 days before the arrival date.
- Booking window: Define a maximum time span of how far in advance you allow your guests to book, e.g. allow bookings to be made a maximum of 365 days in the future.
- Preparation time: Deinfe a certain amount of time before/after a booking in order to get your rental cleaned and make sure everything is ready for your next guests. Learn more about the preparation time.
- Once all this is set up, don't forget to save your changes.