If you don't feel comfortable with SEO and Google Analytics, you can activate the SEO Reports App. Once activated, you will receive a monthly SEO Report to let you know about how your keywords are performing, how your 3 main competitors are doing, and get some detailed search engine statistics. This will give you an understanding of how your website is doing on the web as well as in comparison to your competitors and will help you to gain more traffic.
To activate the app, follow these steps:
- Go to Menu and select Apps.
- Select SEO Reports and then activate it on the website(s) you want to receive the reports for.
- You just need to Approve charge and the system will try to charge the credit card saved in your billing details.
💡 Note: The fee is charged in dependence on your subscription type. In case you have an annual/bi-annual subscription, the monthly fee of $29 will be charged automatically for the remaining months of your subscription. Once your subscription renews you will be charged automatically the full SEO Reports fee for the next year/2 years in addition to your base subscription.
- Once the payment was successfully made, we will contact you to request some additional information.
- your 10 most important keywords
- your 3 main competitors
With this information, we will monitor your website for the following 15 days and will then send you your first SEO report so you can start getting some easy insights into how your website is doing, without bothering about understanding Google Analytics or any other analytics tool.