If you want to use a different font than the ones you can find by default in your website builder, you can also use Google fonts on your website. Follow the steps below to learn how it is done.
- Go to Google Fonts and select the all the fonts you want to use on your website by clicking on the little plus icon.
- In the little pop-up window, you can see all your selected font families which you can customize if wanted.
- Once you have finished customizing, copy both the HTML and the CSS code.
- In Lodgify, go to your Main Menu in the top left corner and select Websites.
- Choose the website you want to add the fonts to, click Edit and select Settings.
- Go to the Advanced tab and paste the HTML code from Google Fonts into the Header - Custom HTML section.
- Paste the CSS code from Google Fonts into the Header - Custom CSS section. When doing so, be sure to specify which text you want to be affected.
For example: To make all h1 website headings in Kirang Hearang font, you need to modify the CSS code to:
font-family: 'Kirang Hearang';
💡 Note: Google provides a Getting Started Guide on how to modify the CSS code depending on your needs.