Before you publish your website and make it visible to the public, you want to make sure that at least the basic design and a property is set up. You will always be able to change all of your settings, even after you have published your website.
1. Add a property:
- Go to My Website, click Edit and select Properties.
- Click Add Property at the top right of the page.
- Follow the 4-steps-process to include all required information:
2. Design your website:
- Go to My Website, click Edit and select Design.
- Choose a Website Template and Theme and customize the design of your website by changing Colors, Logo, Fonts, and Background (this is only possible in Capucine).
💡 Note: You can always check the look of your website in the Preview.
3. Customize your homepage:
- Go to My Website, click Edit and select Pages.
- Add photos to your Homepage Slideshow and edit or add Widgets for further content.
4. Preview your website: Before publishing your website, you can see how your website looks like at any time using the Preview.
💡Note: As long as your website is not published it is not visible to the general public.
5. Publish: Once you are happy with how your website looks like, Publish to receive your first bookings.