If you are using the Capucine design template you have the option to select a background image or color for your website.
To apply a background image to your website:
- Go to Menu and select My Websites.
- Choose the website that you want to add a background image to, click Edit and select Design.
- In the tab Background, you can do the following:
- Use Body Background to choose the colors. The first color stands for the changes the background color, the second one for the color of the font.
- Use Image Background to either upload a personal file or select a default background image.
💡 Note: The moment you select to have an Image Background, the first Body Background color will not be relevant anymore.
- Use Body Transparency to get rid of the main content container.
💡 Note: This can make it difficult to read the text of your website.
- Use Image background repetition to choose the recurrence of the background pattern.