Use Addons so that special services such as breakfast or airport pick-ups can be booked directly together with the room booking. Also, find out how to manage your Addons and apply restrictions.
Create an Add-on
- Go to your Main Menu in the top left corner and select Rentals.
- Select the rental you want to edit and go to Promotions & Addons.
- Click Assign an add-on.
- A slide-in window will appear where you can create a new addon by clicking Create new add-on or you can select to apply one of your existing addons to this particular rental.
- To create a new one:
- Upload an image (looks much more professional)
- Give your addon a name
- Describe what the service includes
- Select the charge type and if it is fixed or a percentage
💡 Note: Don't forget to create the addon in different languages.
During check-out, your guest will see the addon in Step 3 of the check-out process.
Manage your addons
Once the addon is created you can select if you want to offer it with all rentals or only specific ones and make amendments to the price. You can also decide at any point to deactivate or delete an addon.
|Restrictions||If you wish to offer the addon only for a certain room type/rental or not offer it during a certain time of the year, use the Restrictions.
|Use a default addon price for all rentals||If you wish to apply the same price of the addon to all rentals where you use this addon, switch on the Use Default function. If you prefer to apply a different price for each rental, switch it off.|
|Deactivate or Remove an addon||
If you wish to deactivate your addon for the moment or delete it:
|Delete an addon||
If you want to delete an addon forever from all your rentals you need to: