If you want to create a new rental without adding it directly to your website you can do so in the Rentals section. Once you are finished and want to publish it on your website you will need to associate it to your website.
💡 Note: If you have created that rental already in Airbnb you can import it directly into Lodgify without filling in all the information from scratch. Find out how to import a rental from Airbnb.
Create a rental
To create a new rental without adding it directly to your website:
- Go to your Main Menu in the top left corner and select Rentals.
- Then click Create rental.
- Select Create a rental manually. If this rental exists already in Airbnb you could select to import the rental data and save time during the setup. Find out how to import a rental from Airbnb.
- A new pop-up window will appear where you can give your rental a name and select if it has Multiple Room Types or not. ⚠️ Room types and Units is a legacy feature!
💡 Note: If you have multiple rooms in the same house or several bungalows on the same property that are rented out independently, you can set up Multiple Room Types for the rental. If the Rental is rented out as a whole, select No Room Types.
💡 Note: If all the different rooms are the same, so they actually don't have any difference in amenities or look, you could choose to have several Units instead of Room Types. Find out more about Multiple Room Types vs Units.
Once you have decided the above, your rental is created and you can start filling in the Required information. Sections that have not been completed will be marked with a red dot. Once you have filled in the necessary information of a section you will see a tick icon instead. Only once all required sections have been 'ticked', the rental will appear as completed. Find out more about the different sections of the rental setup:
|Required Setup||Optional Setup|
💡 Note: Your rental will not show on your website as long as you don't associate it.
Associate a rental to your website
If you have an existing rental that is not yet showing on your website, you still need to associate it to a website.
To do so:
- Go to your Main Menu in the top left corner and select Websites.
- Select the website you want to edit, click Edit and select Rentals.
- Click the red button Add rental in the top right corner.
- A new pop-up window will appear. Select the rental that you want to associate with your website from the drop-down menu, and then click Associate.
- Publish your website so the changes go live.
The new rental should now appear on your live website.
💡 Note: If you already have the maximum amount of rentals associated to your website according to your subscription plan, you will need to Upgrade your subscription first, before you can associate another rental.