Follow this guide if you receive a new booking request. A booking request is a Bookability setting you can choose for your rentals, along with instant booking and inquiry only. The guest will make a booking request, and you can accept it or not.
Follow these steps to accept or reject them.
- Go to your Main Menu in the top left corner and select Reservations.
- Enter the booking request marked in green with the Booking Status Open.
- In the blue notification, select Reject or Accept.
💡 Note: If you have closed the blue notification without rejecting or accepting the request, you can click on the Quote Status Pending for owner and select an action from the drop-down menu:
- Agree after Payment (Booking status becomes tentative)
- Agree without Payment (Booking status becomes booked)
- Reject (Booking status becomes declined)
- A new window will open up to send a message to the guest.
💡 Note: If your payment settings in your Policy are set to collect a Reservation Deposit upon booking confirmation, the message to the guest will automatically request the reservation deposit payment. If not, request the payment manually.