Adding a logo gives to your website a more professional look and it may help you gaining credibility, reputation, and trust from new online visitors.
Some people hire a designer, other browse the web and look for a free or paid self-service page that allows to design and download personalized logos. If you do not have an image logo yet, create a text one that can be replaced at any time.
Add a logo
- Go to Menu and select My websites.
- Choose the website that you want to add a logo to, click Edit and select Design.
- In the tab Logo
- Use Upload Image to add an image logo. We recommend using a .png format.
- Always fill in a Text Logo to claim the copyright of the page, shown in the footer. Usually, the brand or property name is used for the logo text even though you have an image logo uploaded: the text is displayed on every page of your website and is therefore important for your page's SEO ranking.
- Use Subtitle Text to include a subtitle underneath your logo. That adds a more personal touch to your website.
💡 Note: If you do not upload an Image logo, then the Logo text will replace it. You can customize the font and the color of both the Logo text and the Subtitle Text and give them a more professional look.
Logo size and rules
- The background of the logo should ideally be transparent. To do so, the logo should be composed of vectors or in png format.
- Depending on how important the logo presence is for your brand, you might want to choose your template accordingly (in Brooklyn and Capucine the logo is bigger and more of an eye-catcher).
- The ideal logo size varies from one template (Tideway, Brooklyn, Livingstone or Capucine) to the other.
|Brooklyn||200 x 170 px
|Capucine||550 x 90 px
|Tideway||140 x 80 px
|Livingstone||180 x 80 px
💡 Note: The measures given above consider the margins and paddings of the image, so the logo should always be equal or ideally, a little bit smaller. In case the image size cannot be adapted due to the brand importance you might need to consider a template customization. In this case please get in touch with our Support Team.