Website colors play an important part when it comes to attracting online visitors. With Lodgify you can either assign perfectly balanced color palettes to your vacation rental site or apply your personal style to it.
- Go to your Main Menu in the top left corner and select Websites.
- Select the website that you want to amend, click Edit and select Design.
- Select the tab Colors and change any of the colors for the following items:
- Business Name: This refers to the Business Name and Business Tagline
- Buttons and Actions
- Header Background: This is the menu bar background and does not apply for the Livingstone 2.0 or Capucine Template
- Header Links: This refers to the menu items
💡 Note: If you need more ideas on color palettes, try Colorbook. Otherwise, you can use one of our prefabricated color palettes in the Templates section.