To add content such as videos, pictures, promotions, chat, Instagram galleries or contact forms to your website you can use widgets. These are containers that can be moved and resized, so you can tailor your page to your needs or you can create a library and reuse your widgets on different pages, i.e. pages of different languages. Have a look at our list of available and useful widgets you could implement on your website. If you want to create a new custom page, find out how it is done here.
💡 Note: To review the changes before publishing them, use the Preview underneath your domain name on the top left side of the upper navigation bar.
Add, edit or remove widgets
To add a widget:
- Go to Menu and select My Websites.
- Choose the website that you want to edit, click Edit and select Pages.
- Select the page in which you want to add the widget to and click Add new widget.
- A pop-up window appears. Select the widget that you want to add to the page, then follow the instructions required to complete the process.
To edit or remove a widget, hover-over it and click the Pencil icon to edit it, or the Bin icon to remove it.
💡 Note: The Theme widget (Photo Slideshow) on your homepage cannot be deleted or modified in size. If you don't want to use this widget, simply delete the pictures in the slideshow. Instead, you could use a static background image.
Organize and resize widgets
Watch the video tutorial or follow the instructions below.
|Move a widget to another position||
|Resize a widget||
💡 Note: If you want to center a widget you can create two empty content widgets and put one before and one after the widget you want to center and then put all three widgets inside the same line.
Create a widget library to reuse a widget on another page
You may have published your website in other languages. You should add and tailor your widgets to all the website languages that you have published.
To add a widget to your library:
- Hover over the widget that you want to reuse.
- Click on the pin icon that appears on the bottom-right side of the widget box.
To use the widget on a different page:
- Select the page in which you want to add the widget to.
- On the top right of the page, click Widget Library.
- Hover over the widget that you want to use and click Add this one.
- Your widget will appear at the bottom of the page and you can drag and drop it to the desired position.